Friday, February 14, 2014

Lovely Valentines

Our friend Tia watched Gavin during the day and we went out for a date this year.  I got flowers in the mail before hand. the day of I got a beautiful necklace and earrings. I made chocolate covered strawberries, and got all the boys little gifts. My dad always did this for us girls so I thought it was only fitting I do it for all our boys. Gavin helped to finger paint Daddy's card from him and I and we got him some computer items he already had used so I don't have a picture of that. For our date we went mattress shopping and got ourselves a new comfortable one that was way past due for, then went out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory!







I love Clint and all the boys and I'm so glad to have them in my life! Happy Valentines Day everyone!

0 comments :