Monday, March 18, 2013

Green all over

This year I thought it would be fun for the twins to see what the leprechaun's did around our house.

Our milk turned green! They thought it was so neat.
Then for dinner he got into our bread dough and turned it green. The rolls even were 4 leafed.

Gavin had helped me make 4 leaf cookies the day before, so we had them after dinner.
The boys of course loved them also.
Gavin had seen what all had changed around our house today and noticing all the food had been green he thought it was great his was also that night. He had green beans for dinner and when he noticed I was taking pictures he decided to start hamming it up for me :) He is such a cute little man!







Even my PJ's were green!

1 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

You just never know what might turn green when the Irish around! Even your "accent" might change a little! Especially on St. Patrick's Day! LOL