Monday, April 30, 2012

The Happy Day

 Well I figured it's been awhile since I updated and I'm sure people are wanting to see pictures of the wedding. So here are just a few of them. Thanks to everyone who helped make the day wonderful for us! We're so grateful for all that we have and the blessings we have been given. 
All these pictures are by Adrienne Feldmann Photo
ENJOY!!

Just Married
Love
I was hoping he didn't drop me :) lol
Together Forever
All of my family at the Temple

Sisters
Heather, Me, Amy, Laura
Look at our hot shoes!
My family in front of the Castle
The whole Burnett family 
Mom and her daughters
Dad and his daughters
He is always doing this, thought it was cute they caught us being us
Us with my grandparents
Grandma Beaver (My Mom's mom), Ethel and Grandpa Burnett (Dad's dad and  step mom)
Us with Clint's Mom and Step Dad
Brenda and Jerry
Jackie and I
Emily, Me, Maria, and Jackie
These girls are my fav! 
First Dance
Daddy Daughter Dance
The picture says it best <3








3 comments :

Heather said...

WOW Allison...those pictures turned out GREAT! I'm excited to see that you have so many fun choices. We were sooo glad that we got to come out and spend the time with you and your new husband. Miss you and luv ya!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Beautiful pictures! Lots of fun ones too! : )

The Jones Family said...

So glad to be apart of your special day. You made a stunning bride :) Loved seeing all those pictures and remembering what a fun day it was!