Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wonderful Ending


As the year comes to an end I must say overall the year has been rather well to me. I've had the ups and downs but they have made me who I am.

The last few weeks have made this year worth everything. My dating life had been at a standstill and I was just about to give up when this amazing man appeared from nowhere. I am more than blessed to have him to be apart of my life. I could go on for days telling you about him but I'm sure you all would get sick of it all. What's the most important thing you need to know is that I love him! He's a man that holds the gospel to his heart and is worthy to hold the priesthood and use it when need be. He strives to live the best he can and he makes me want to be the best I can as well. He's an added bonus to a great year! The Lord knows my needs and takes care of me how He sees fit, and that's Clinton!

Oh how I love this man

2 comments :

Heather said...

Glad things are going well. You look HAPPY! Luv ya!

Maya said...

Allie, I am so happy life is treating you well. I hope it all works out with Clinton!

Laureen