Saturday, July 9, 2011

One of those days

This week has been crazy and I've had to do everything to keep from screaming.
Well today it all just finally built up and I just had to yell and scream (don't worry not at anyone but the pillow at least) I'm going nuts and I feel like I just can't take anymore. I miss my friends out west and even more so my best friend. I talk to him but it's not the same as seeing him everyday and just being there. Also I got baby (the car) back on Wed, just for it to be back in the shop on Fri. How unfair is that?! Now I am car-less because baby is not getting fixed :( So what am I to do now. I am car-less, hate my job, and can't stand where I live (not the house but just KY)!
UGH it's one of those days!

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I suppose you could live in your car!!! LOL :) How does that sound?!?

Alli said...

Not like fun. Since I would have no AC or HEAT!

Alli said...

I didn't mean I couldn't stand living at home bytheway mom. I meant KY I miss my friends out west :p silly