Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pumpkin Roll


My obsession for pumpkin has struck once again. Papa was wanting something made out of his pumpkins, however he didn't know what to make, so I took over and made my homemade pumpkin roll! I peeled, cut, and boiled the pumpkin and made the puree. From there I was able to start the baking. Here are some of the pictures from it all. Sorry if the pictures aren't the best, they're from my phone.












YUMMY
My Pumpkin I picked with DJ

My Pumpkin and Mom's Flower's

4 comments :

Heather said...

Looks YUMMY...I LOVE anything pumpkin! I'm impressed that you made your own pumpkin puree....way to go!

The Jones Family said...

Seriously, it was so delicious - I'm glad I splurged for a bite of it. You should make it again once I can really dig in :) You are such a good little baker!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Yummy...Yummy...Yummy! That's what I've got to say about that! :)

The Parkers said...

Alli my love you really have me wishing I am not in labor or the hospital over thanksgiving! Aside from cheesecake pumpkin roll is my absolute favorite thing to eat! yours looks amazing and its homemade! Come be my nanny. <3