Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pound of Pasta

Have you ever seen a pound of pasta?! You have huh... how bout a pound of HOMEMADE pasta?!? Well if you haven't your in for a treat. I was wondering what to have for dinner tonight and Chicken Alfredo sounded VERY good, however I didn't have any fettuccine noodles. That's right I made them! Pasta isn't that hard to make it's just time consuming if you don't have a pasta machine. Here's my adventure of making pasta without the machine :)


I started off on the cutting board then decided I would need the entire counter... I was right!
The beginning of rolling out the dough
Finally it is thin enough to call pasta
In the middle of cutting it into strips
The end is near and I finished cutting it all into thin pieces
Have you ever seen a pound of homemade pasta.... YES!
Cooking...
Ready to eat...
YUMMMMMMMM!!!

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Looks like you did a great job! How fun!!! :)

Heather said...

SOOOO SOOO SOOOO impressed! Looks YUMMY!

Maya said...

That looks soooo good! I am very impressed. I can't wait to try it!