Monday, April 7, 2008

WOW!!

Okay so I was sitting here watching conference all weekend, and well I think its safe to say when we all heard a certain talk we thought of me! So it's what I needed to hear and just the right timing for what happened tonight. I was minding my own business talking online when all of a sudden a blast from the past started talking to me... KITTY! For those of you who forgot who she was... she was my best friend before I moved. WE talked things out and we aren't mad at each other anymore. We bot hjust wanted to know why the other had done and said things, and we are going to try to be friends again. It will tak awhile for us to be great friends again, but it's what we both want and need, She is now 2 months pregnant and living back in FL with her mom and doing a LOT better! So I'll keep ya up to date about how things going. Night and I love y'all and for the support that has been given to me over the past 2 years, but also my whole life! hugs and kisses

3 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

We love you and don't want you to be hurt again, so be carefult in how close you let yourself get. Be a friend but don't get hurt all over again. WE LOVE YOU! :)

Laura Jansson said...

allison, i'm glad the talk in conference was good for you, but seriously, i think things could get really tricky with this Kitty thing. sometimes its really ok to let things AND people go and let them be in the past. i only say this because I love you. i think in a way you are setting yourself up for more hurt. follow the spirit in your decisions--even though they may not seem like a big deal. i think this is. good luck. <3 :)

Heather said...

I did think of you and I"m glad that you took it all in stride. I was worried but hoping you were listening. Things in the past are hard to forget, but with the love and support of your whole family (now going to be even closer) I hope that the future seems a little brighter! :) I LOVE YOU! Please be careful with talking with old aquaintances, but if it's what you feel is right then be careful!!! LOVE YOU!!!