Friday, February 22, 2008

Here ya go everyone!!


So everyones been asking for an update... so here it is!
Last weekend my first friend from up here at school came up to visit me. Brittany transfered down to USU, and boy do I miss her! Britt, Will, & I hung out like the good ole days. So here are some fun pics... oh and a pic of just some of the cookies I made... and i only made one batch haha!

My V-day cookies! YUMMY!!!
Brittany & I with the guys we picked up when we played pool!
Britt & I with Will!!!

Will and Shane cooking dinner for us 2 girls! Yum... steaks... baked potatoes and homemade cheese cake!
Will & Brittany licking the spoon!

Lately I've been into the whole swimming thing. Yesterday I went swimming for about 3 hours, then today I went swimming for about 7 hours! What FUN! I did however take a 2 1/2 hour break for food lol. But it's nice... I have a heated swimming pool, and a hot tub!

Well I hope the satisfies everyone for now! I'm going to bed... LOVE Y'all!!

4 comments :

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Well, well, well! It's about time! I was beginning to think we would be seeing that ground hog all summer! Fun to see some new pictures and hear some new stories! We need to see that pool and hot tub now...that seems to be the happening place these days! :)
Just keep the camera dry!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

I forgot to mention just how yummy those cookies were too! Thanks for sending some all the way to Kentucky!

Laura Jansson said...

Thanks for the update! Keep it up! :) Glad you're having fun. Just down grow gills or anything on us.

Heather said...

Sounds like you're having a blast and it is nice to have an update. I think I'll be having a fun time at the pool before too long....hopefully walking on the beach next week! YEAH!